LUXIAN INTERNATIONAL REALTY
Please select or input your preferred date
or call us now at+1917-567-8767
or call us now at+1917-567-8767
560 West 24th Street #7FLRNew York, NY 10011ActiveVirtual TourSave
Property Type Condo
Sub Type For Sale
Listing Status Active
Purchase Type For Sale
Square Footage 3,217 sqft
Price per Sqft $2,129
MLS Listing ID 921811
Condo Fees $6,077
Common Charge $6077.0
Originating MLS 1
UNIQUE FOUR BEDROOM loft with SIX JULIETTE BALCONIES with French doors and a TERRACE with entrances from the kitchen and great room allow plentiful of FRESH AIR and LIGHT! 560 West 24th Street is in the unique position to provide both a PERFECT SHELTER as well as a super comfortable and refined SANCTUARY in the very quiet but exclusive West Chelsea Art District.
Right around the corner is the fantastic CHELSEA WATERSIDE PARK which offers beautiful vegetation, walking paths, seating areas, an amazing playground, a soccer field and many other great amenities. It provides an excellent GETAWAY one minute from your home.
This four bedroom, four and a half bath, 3,217 square foot, full floor condominium residence offers plenty of space and privacy with very smart design features which can be especially appreciated during this health crisis:
* Located in an intimate building with 8 full floor lofts and private elevator access to each apartment.
* Dedicated full time staff to receive all your deliveries and provide 24 hour security.
* Private terrace accessible from the kitchen and the great room.
* The living room boasts 6 magnificent and very rare French-door-style casement windows which open up to the outdoors bringing in tons of light and fresh air.
* Filtered fresh air and humidity control.
* High performance, multi-zone heating and cooling system for individual year round climate control.
* Maximum sound attenuation achieved though double layer sound proofing underneath beautiful Chevron oak floors.
* Full size vented LG large capacity turbo-wash washer with steam technology and a LG Ultra Large capacity gas dryer.
* A wood-burning fireplace in the family room.
* Well-sized utility room in the apartment as well as a large private storage room in the basement.
Nestled in the trendy neighborhood of West Chelsea, surrounded by some of the most incredible art in the world, this masterpiece of a home provides a perfect palate for New York Living! Famed architect Steven Harris took the luxurious proportions of a pre-war ideal and melded it together with a uniquely modern design to create a spectacular new version of Loft Living. This is your chance to make one of his creations your home.
The center hall entry provides direct access to the loft from the key locked elevator into a glorious twenty three foot long gallery space that any artist would be honored to grace. Encompassing over 3,200 square feet, the apartment is showcased by the North facing, thirty eight foot long living room surrounded by seven floor to ceiling windows, six of which open to create a French balcony highlighted by an iron railing design that would make Guimard proud and details, such as the sensuous picture frame moldings and herringbone floors that will surprise and delight your senses. Entertain a few friends in the salon tradition or host a large party, it is suited for both!
Boasting four bedrooms, all with en-suite baths, including the luscious master suite, this well designed home seamlessly separates the sleeping quarters from the living areas. The split bedroom wings located down East and West hallways provide an oasis for each and every occupant no matter the time, day or night. A study and a library area add to the stately design and a magnificent kitchen outfitted with Jacaranda wood cabinetry, Rajack antique bronze hardware, bronze framed Bendheim fluted glass upper cabinet doors and a La Cornue five burner stove that would make any chef proud, tops off this comfortable, stylish and well-appointed home. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner on a lovely balcony where you can escape to read the Times or saunter into the study and write your first novel in front of the fireplace! Anything is possible at Five-Sixty West Twenty Fourth!
Cooling Central AC
Amenities Available Balcony,Dining Room,Washer,Laundry In Unit,Doorman,Elevator,Laundry,Storage,City View,
Pets Restrictions Pets OK
Tax Amount $6,246
Listing provided by The Corcoran Group
Nearby School & Properties
GET MORE INFORMATION
Luciane SerifovicChat Now
Please let me know how I can help you.